Friday, July 1, 2016

Don't Give Up Your Sovereignty

So I'm doing my usual reading article of interest, and found this little video of the late Nat King Cole, but what's even more interesting is that he was in my dream just the other night.
Don't know why I dreamt of him, never even think of him that I can remember. Mom, used to love him, maybe she sent him to me, but he and Duke Ellington were together in this dream. They were singing together and the sound of their voices together was so melodic and beautiful. The tune was in my head as I awaken.
Anyways, I woke up from this dream hearing these words in my head as if to explain what the dream meant.
Don't give up your sovereignty.
Interesting message..
Upon awakening, the news hits, the UK voted to leave the EU! Brexit 360.
That day I saw a reference to Duke Ellington and I said, hmm, that's interesting and then today a reference to Nat King Cole.





I guess it makes some sense, huh? Nat "King" Cole and "Duke" Ellington, all are titles that are used in the UK to this day. Hmmmm, even more interesting. All I need now is a dream of Prince, which I do believe I had, I just don't remember it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment