Thursday, December 31, 2009

CA says "The world should just dance and dance and dance."



Anyway, the dream I had was very interesting because, like I said, I haven't seen you or talked to you in a million years and then you pop up in my dream. I don't know exactly what could have triggered it. Sometimes that is what does it. I follow my dreams very closely, and since I have been on Facebook, I have dreamed about my FB friends, some of whom I have never met.

So, in the dream, I am talking to my mother, who is telling me that she want to get with you. I look at her like she has lost her everloving, cause I know that you ain't gonna go for a domineering woman like my mother. Plus you are married, but she didn't care. I just nod and say, "Oh, yeah mom, you sure about that?" She gets rather cocky as if she knew she could get you and all your worldly possessions.(Okay, my mom is presently in a nursing home, so there is little chance she would be able to get her brains together to pull that feat off, but back in the day, when she had all her faculties, she would surely do it, or at least try.)

The dream starts with us in your house. (I have never been to your house so of course it looks like my imagination). Anyway, you have a steep wide driveway.. and it made me think that your house was much larger because of how big your driveway was. My mother and I are talking in the foyer area, or front part of the house. Your house seems to have several rooms on the first floor, almost like a split level home. When you first step in, there is a living room area but off to the left is a hallway, and possibly a bathroom and some bedrooms, we didn't go that far in the dream, I just felt that those rooms were there. You come out of this hallway area to the left, and you are soooo handsome. your hair is medium afro, black and shiny.. You look so young and vibrant in this dream. But your handsomeness is not just an outer beauty, it's an inner glow. You are happy as heck about something. I try to warn you about my mother and let you know she is on a mission to set you up. You don't exactly ignore me, but it is as if I hadn't said anything, you know? You start to sing and dance, and dance and dance all over the place. You are grooving to this music that is coming through you... You say, "The world should just dance and dance and dance. If we could get those folks over there in Iraq to dance, the war would be over!!!! We need to dance, we need to dance, dance together, everybody, get together and dance!" It was very a profound moment. You were so lifted, free, jubilant and serious about what you said. You believed it.




14 months in the making, 42 countries, and a cast of thousands. Thanks to everyone who danced with me. Make sure to click "watch in HD" right underneath the video. http://www.wherethehellismatt.com  http://www.stridegum.com

Now today, as I get started on my daily routine at the computer, I saw three movies of folks dancing at a huge train station, in the middle of a shopping center, and the movie of those folks in jail who danced to MJ's Thriller.. that was the sign for me. so I am sending you this dream.




I don't know what it may mean to you. If anything at all, but thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment