Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Dreamed the Moon Exploded, Sunday, September 6, 2009

In this dream I see the moon, beautiful golden yellow as it appears on some evenings when it is full. I look up at the sky and feel overwhelmed by it's beauty. All of a Sudden, it begins to distort in size, becoming mis-shapened. It began to bulge at the top and expand in such a way that it was no longer round but had a bubble at the top. Then it began to quiver and quake, dilate, and expand right there in the sky. I ran for my camera just so I could get a look at it. But it became so bright that I could not look directly at it and had to hope the camera angle would catch the bulging orb the moon had become. Then all of a sudden, debri in the shape of branches began to spray upon us in large piles. It was as if it was raining tree branches, naked and charred tree branches. Other stuff fell on us too, I could not determine what it was except that it was heavy, dangerous and we had to run for cover.




I feel this dream is my anxiety about NASA's impending schedule to bomb the moon, October 9, 2009.



NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civilizations

No comments:

Post a Comment