Monday, October 28, 2013

Sky Building


Let me take a minute to tell you a little about myself. I am a dreamer... well let me use caps, I AM A DREAMER!!!! I am a product of the culture of dreaming, where we believe the dreams are our inner soul messages, Ancestors talking, Guardians Spirits giving us information about our lives. We get clues, information and all types of other things. Guidance and instructions on anything from how to heal yourself to how to build a space craft. Believe it or not, we have had many inventions start in dreams. Beautiful music, lyrics, lesson plans, operation techniques, and even Children's story books.

The image above is from a search I made using google after a dream I had about a whole building that floated in the sky. The one I dreamed of was very similar in shape to this one. I am still trying to decode the trucks that fly in the air. They seem to run on a ramp going upward and then take off. Maybe they are the manned space craft that are full of all kinds of materials for the work in space?

Decided to check google to see if the building/station/spaceship/ looming overhead may be a reality. Well it seems it is in the works. Here is a sneak preview of coming attractions. The one in my dream was very similar, except it was up right, vertical, instead of horizontal. Amazing!



MANNED CLOUD Cruise Airship, Paris, France

Living in the sky, watching the Earth from above. Rediscovering the marvel of traveling, experiencing contemplation. Exploring the world without trace

Manned Cloud is an alternative project around leisure and travelling in all its form, economic and experimental, still with the idea of lightness, human experience and life scenarios as the guiding principles. The spiral of Archimedes is the driving force of this airship in the form of a whale that glides through the air.

Manned Cloud is a hotel with a capacity of 40 passengers and staffed with 15 persons, that on a 3-day cruise in 170 km/h permits man to explore the world without a trace: to re-experience travelling, timelessness and enhance the consciousness of the beauty of the world - and to experience spectacular and exotic places without being intrusive or exploitative. For me this project sums up a way of thinking that is the stake of tomorrow.

http://www.dezeen.com/2008/01/10/manned-cloud-by-jean-marie-massaud/


No comments:

Post a Comment